Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thank you, dear Friends...

Thank you so much for your comments dear friends..:)
I really appreciate them..:) I'm pleased that you were able to understand the awkward situation I was in.

Now after getting an actual opportunity to relate it to the communication issues on an academic level, I realized the basis of the conflict more clearly.

I don't actually think I acted wisely to overcome my discomfort at that time; instead I let myself feel sad and alone. I totally agree with all of you that I should have spoken with my room mate. She would have listened to me and at least made things less awkward.

Actually Joyce, you were right..:) There were times when I thought I would betray my patience and speak up to her. If I did that, I would have regretted it later because the root of the problem was a communication barrier between us rather than a personal grudge. I would have made someone hate me if I had taken that option. So I am thankful to my tolerance level..:)

Once again thanks loads for taking the time to think of this..:)

Cheers..:)

No comments: